Frequently Asked Questions
Are pets allowed at the 102 on Broadway?
The 102 on Broadway is proud to be pet friendly community. Each of our resident pets must be pre-approved with a veterinarian statement of good health, which includes your pet’s immunization record. Please speak with the leasing office regarding any pet deposits and pet fees. Large and small pets are equally welcome; there is no weight limit at 102 on Broadway. Please speak with our leasing team about breed restrictions. Although we love all dogs, certain purebred or mixes of dogs do not thrive in a community environment and are not permitted:
- American Terriers or Pit Bulls
- Staffordshire Terriers
- Doberman Pinschers
- German Shepherds
(**All service animals are allowed with proper documentation.)
What is the application process?
The 102 on Broadway is owned by Broadway Investment Partners, LLC and managed by Pfefferle Management. Broadway Investment Partners, LLC and Pfefferle Management conduct business in accordance with all federal, state and local fair housing laws. It is the policy of Broadway Investment Partners, LLC and Pfefferle Management to provide housing to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or familial status. Broadway Investment Partners, LLC and Pfefferle Management have established a consistent procedure for processing all rental applications. Each application is thoroughly reviewed, approved or denied based upon the criteria listed below.
- Fill out a rental application as completely as possible. Each adult person who will reside in the apartment must complete and sign a separate application.
- Return to Pfefferle Management the completed and signed application(s), together with an earnest money deposit in the minimum amount of $250. The earnest money deposit shall be payable to Pfefferle Management.
- Pfefferle Management will process your application as promptly as possible – typically within 3 business days. The time required to process your application will depend upon the availability and cooperation of your references. Processing your application will involve the following:
- Credit. Pfefferle Management will obtain a credit report for each adult applicant.
- Rental History. Your current and/or previous landlord will be contacted. Questions may include the following:
- How long has the applicant lived at the location?
- Does the applicant pay rent on time?
- What is the known condition of the applicant’s apartment?
- Any noise or other complaints from neighbors?
- Would you rent to the applicant again?
- Was proper notice to vacate provided?
- Employment/Income Verification. Your employment and/or other income sources will be verified.
- Criminal Background Check. A criminal background check will be conducted on all adult applicants.
- Your application may be denied for one or more of the following reasons:
- Poor credit history and/or excessive financial obligations
- Non-valid social security number
- Prior eviction
- Insufficient income and/or non-verifiable income
- False information on the Rental Application
- Poor references
- Incomplete Rental Application
- Failure to provide earnest money
- Criminal history
- If your application is approved, the following shall occur:
- Your earnest money deposit shall be credited against your security deposit.
- Pfefferle Management shall prepare and deliver to you a Residential Lease Agreement, Pet Addendum (if applicable) and a copy of the Rules and Regulations for your approval and signature.
- You and Pfefferle Management shall sign the Residential Lease Agreement, Pet Addendum (if applicable) and a copy of the Rules and Regulations
- The balance of your security deposit shall be paid in full.
- Pfefferle Management shall notify you in writing at least 30 days prior to the date upon which your apartment will be completed and ready for occupancy.
- Prior to receipt of keys to your apartment home, you must pay the first month’s rent and provide a certificate of renter’s insurance.
- If your application is denied, Pfefferle Management may withhold up to $25.00 of the earnest money deposit for each consumer credit report associated with your application. The balance of your earnest money deposit shall be refunded to you at the address provided on your application.
What is the security deposit?
The security deposit is equal to one month’s rent.
Where is the parking and how much does it cost?
The 102 on Broadway features 27 indoor heated parking stalls. They are located on the lower level parking structure and the main level parking structure. One indoor heated parking stall is included with all but 2 units. Additional parking is available in three surface lots owned by the City of De Pere located within a 1 minute walk of the 102 on Broadway. Please contact us for further details.
What utilities do residents pay?
Residents at the 102 on Broadway are responsible for electric (which includes heat and a/c) and any telecommunications services desired by the resident. Water, sewer and trash removal services are included.
Is additional storage available in the building?
Additional storage lockers are located on each floor of the building and are available for rent for $25 – 50 per month depending upon size.